Rccg Fasting Prayer Points Friday 11th Jan 2019 – Worship And Thanksgiving (Ps. 103:1)
1. Praise and worship God and adore Him for His great and mighty works. Exo 15:11.
2. Worship God for who He is. 1 Chron. 29:11-14; Psa. 96:9
3. Thank God because none of your family members is missing. Open Heaven 11 January 2019
4. Bless the Lord and praise Him continually for He has done marvelous things for us Psalms 34:1
5. Count your blessings and praise Him for His goodness and mercies to us in year 2018.
6. Praise the Almighty who has not allowed the evils of our family backgrounds to drag us to
7. Thank God for being our shield and shelter from the storms of life. Psalms 3:3
8. Thank God very sincerely for His faithfulness in the past monthly and special programmes
at home and abroad.
9. Thank God for being our help in ages past and our hope for this new years . Psa. 90:1
10. Thank God for His mercy that is renewed upon us every morning. 1 Chron. 16:3
11. Thank Him for all the prophecies being fulfilled and prayers already answered and the glory